This beautiful world is full of amazing things and mysteries. Thanks to internet which is enabling us to explore the unseen right from our home. Here we’ve compiled some unbelievable amazing facts about the world, you may not have known before.
1. Panama is the only place in the world where one can see the sun rise on the Pacific Ocean and set on the Atlantic.
2. The average citizen of Liechtenstein doesn’t even lock their door because crime in the country is so low. The last murder was 10 years ago (as of 2007).
3. The average ocean depth is 2.5 miles (4 km).
4. There is a heart shaped island in Fiji and there’s a Hotel on it!
5. During World War II, prisoners of war in Canada were treated so nicely that they didn’t want to leave Canada when released.
6. Istanbul has a vending machine that releases food and water for the city’s stray dogs in exchange for recycled plastic bottles.
7. There is a mountain looks like a pregnant women lying down in Tasik Dayang Bunting, Langkawi (Malaysia).
8. The largest cave in the world is in Vietnam and it’s so big that it has its own river, jungle and climate.
9. During the rainy season, the water turns this Bolivian salt flat into the world’s largest mirror. It’s been called “the border between heaven and earth.”
10. There is a thundercloud, that forms regularly nearly every afternoon on the Tiwi Islands, Northern Territory, Australia, from approximately September to March each year. Reaching heights of approximately 20 kilometres.
(Via – Unbelievable Facts)