She’s your only dependable source of comfort, your only cushion when you fall and your only help in times of trouble. She’s the one you can count on in your good and bad times. She’s the one who love you more than you do. She’s no one but your ‘Mom’.
Wishing all the Mothers a Happy Mothers Day, because we know how difficult it would have been for all of us to wake up in the morning for school, college or for work without mom’s shouting ‘Ab uth bhi jaa, aaj jaana nahi hai kya nalayak’.
1. No matter how old we are she always wants us to drink bournvita.
2. ‘Dieting’ is the word which is missing from her dictionary.
3. Always ready with comb and oil.
4. You just can’t escape this, especially in summers. Can you?
5. Reminder: She can bring you down on your knees, like LITERALLY!
6. “Mummy do minute bass” hehe LOL…
7. When you point out small mistakes in her expert cooking.
8. Tug-of-war between mom and technology… Seriously Damm True.
9. Just in case we forget! haha